Featured below, courtesy of J.J. Williams and F4WOnline.com, are complete results from the show.
MLW: ZERO HOUR 2018 RESULTS
- Rhett Giddins defeated Kotto Brazil
This was the pre-show match. Giddins used a powerbomb to put down Brazil.
- Jason Cade & Jimmy Yuta defeated The Dirty Blondes
Cade hit a frog splash and Yuta hit a flying elbow to win it.
- Saieve Al Sabah came out for a promo. He discussed his message and the revolution, then Mike Parrow made his way to the ring and disposed of him.
- Mike Parrow defeated Vandal Ortagun by DQ
Saieve Al Sabah returned and laid out Parrow before showing unity with Ortagun. They raised their fists above the fallen Parrow.
- Brody King defeated MJF
They had a hard-hitting match where King destroyed MJF throughout.
- Barrington Hughes defeated Chico Adams
Hughes squashed him in record time.
- Darby Allin defeated Sammy Guevara (w/ Salina de la Renta)
Allin used his Gibson leg lock pinning maneuver for the win.
- Santana Garrett defeated MJ Jenkins
They had a back-and-forth match. Garrett won with the Sparkle Splash.
- Penta El Zero M defeated Rey Fenix
This was an incredible spectacle. They did everything you would expect out of them, with dives, rope work, springboards, and the eventual armbar into a piledriver by Penta.
The crowd loved it, cheered for both, and chanted for them to please come back.
- Matt Riddle & Jeff Cobb defeated "Filthy" Tom Lawlor & "Silverback" Seth Petruzelli
A video was shown earlier in the show where Lawlor and Petruzelli attacked Cobb and slammed his hand in a car door. Because of that, Cobb protected his hand throughout the match.
There was great technical work here that built to Riddle getting hot tags. He scored the pin on Petruzelli to win it.
- Low Ki (w/ Stokely Hathaway) vs. MVP went to a no contest
Referee Frank Gastineau was kicked in the head by Low Ki and stretchered out before a huge pull-apart brawl that featured every crew member in the building.
- Jimmy Havoc defeated Shane Strickland in a Death Match
They used tacks, chairs, barbed wire, and finally Havoc hit a reverse piledriver onto a barbed wire board for the pin. After the match, Havoc raised Strickland's hand in a show of respect.