Featured below, courtesy of F4WOnline.com and Twitter user @TraePops, is a complete report from the ROH: San Antonio event last night.
ROH -- SAN ANTONIO RESULTS (11/17)
- Cheeseburger defeated Jastin Taylor
This was the pre-show match. Cheeseburger won with a Shotei and a diving double stomp.
- Amell came out as the guest host for the show. The Addiction quickly interrupted him, but Cody defended his buddy. Amell took off his jacket to reveal an Arrow-inspired Bullet Club shirt.
The Addiction proposed changing the two scheduled tag matches (them vs. Omega & Cody and The Young Bucks vs. Flip Gordon & Scorpio Sky) to The Addiction, Gordon & Sky vs. Bullet Club. Cody accepted the proposal.
During both the opening and closing promo, Cody pointed out that ROH's show sold out while NXT's didn't.
- Silas Young defeated Josh Woods in a Survival of the Fittest first round match
- Shane Taylor defeated Beer City Bruiser in a Survival of the Fittest first round match
This was a very good "mean guy match." Taylor won with a punch.
- Punishment Martinez defeated Jay Lethal in a Survival of the Fittest first round match
Martinez hit his sit-out chokeslam to win. Marty Scurll, who is facing Lethal at Final Battle, came out during the match and offered Lethal his umbrella as a weapon. Lethal hit Scurll with it instead.
- The Kingdom (Matt Taven, Vinny Marseglia & TK O'Ryan) defeated Search and Destroy (Motor City Machine Guns & Jonathan Gresham)
Taven cradled Gresham for the pin after blocking a Shooting Star Press with his knees.
- Deonna Purrazzo defeated Britt Baker in a Women of Honor match
Purrazzo submitted her with a Fujiwara armbar.
- Rey Cometa & Esfinge defeated The Dawgs (Rhett Titus & Will Ferrara)
This was a wild match, with the crowd very into the CMLL guys. Esfinge pinned Ferrara with a lucha cradle.
- ROH World Television Champion Kenny King defeated Joey Ryan to retain his title
They had a typical Joey Ryan match before King retained with the Royal Flush.
- Dalton Castle defeated Marty Scurll
Castle hit the Bang-a-Rang to win.
- Bullet Club (Cody, Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks & Stephen Amell) defeated The Addiction, Flip Gordon & Scorpio Sky
This match was five-on-four with Amell becoming an official participant in it. He did a lot, including a dive to the floor and being put through a table by Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian. He looked good for a non-wrestler.
Gordon stopped Daniels from using a chair, which led to a brawl. Gordon and Sky then abandoned The Addiction. The finish was a double Indytaker as Omega and Nick Jackson did the move to Kazarian and Matt Jackson and Amell hit it on Daniels.
Bullet Club did their usual post-match promo, referencing the NXT show in San Antonio. Omega said he and Cody were going back to the autograph table to sign for all of the fans who they couldn't get to earlier.