The June 25th, 2018 edition of WWE RAW took place at the Valley View Casino Center in San Diego, CA.
- An image shows on the screen in memory of Vader, who recently passed away.
- RAW GM Kurt Angle comes down to the ring to kick off this week's show. He's joined by Constable Baron Corbin. Angle begins speaking, but he's quickly interrupted by Roman Reigns. Reigns steps in the ring and confronts Kurt, but then Bobby Lashley interrupts quickly next. Lashley tells Reigns he had his chance to beat Brock for three years, and failed, and now it's Lashley's turn for a chance. Lashley tells Reigns to move on, and Reigns talks about Lashley moving on from WWE and taking his ball and going home. Reigns says Lashley didn't make much of an impact in the MMA world, while Reigns has been making an impact in WWE. Lashley says he's the only one here who has the legit tools for beat Brock, and he'll beat anyone else Kurt puts in front of him, including Reigns. Kurt says Brock Lesnar pulled out of their agreement to determine a #1 contender at Extreme Rules, and Lashley and Reigns aren't happy. Reigns says Lesnar doesn't respect anyone in WWE or the fans. Lashley says if Lesnar had someone legit to face he might be around more, instead of having to face Reigns every time. Lashley says Lesnar is tired of seeing Reigns' face just like all the fans are. Reigns says he and Lashley should fight right now, but Kurt stops them and tells them he'll consider booking a match between them for Extreme Rules. The Revival interrupts next and they take issue with Reigns and Lashley. Corbin says they should get it on right now, and Angle calls for a ref. We've got a tag match up next.
- Bobby Lashley & Roman Reigns vs. The Revival: The Revival trades frequent tags early on and controls the opening moments of this one. Lashley tags in Reigns and Reigns starts cleaning house and turning it around. Reigns hits a series of clotheslines on Dawson in the corner and drops him. Reigns looks for a superman punch but Wilder pulls Dawson outside to safety. Reigns runs around the ring and hits the Drive By on Wilder outside. Back in the ring, Dawson turns it around and starts beating on Reigns on the apron. Back in the ring, Wilder tags in and continues the offense on Reigns. Reigns comes back with a shot in the corner and a Samoan Drop. Lashley gets the hot tag and starts cleaning house with belly to belly suplexes. Lashley hits a stalling vertical suplex on Wilder. Reigns tags himself in and a miscommunication leads to Lashley getting knocked out to ringside and Wilder rolls up Reigns for the three count out of nowhere.
Winners: The Revival
- Lashley gets in Reigns' face after the match and he isn't happy about the miscommunication that lead to the finish.
- Matt Hardy appears on the big screen and cuts a promo on The B Team. He says The B Team had a great performance, and then Bray Wyatt walks in. Wyatt talks some trash to the B Team and warms them about coming after their Tag Titles. Matt Hardy says The B Team has no idea what they got themselves into, and they tell them to run. Matt Hardy takes on Curtis Axel in singles action next.
- Next we see a WWE 2k19 commercial featuring several WWE stars including Daniel Bryan, Jeff Hardy, Bobby Roode and others wearing the Rey Mysterio mask. It then shows Rey wearing the mask, and saying that he's back.
- Wyatt and Hardy are in the ring, and then The B Team appears on the big screen mocking their gimmicks. Michael Cole promotes that Wyatt and Hardy will be defending their Tag Titles against The B Team at Extreme Rules.
- Matt Hardy vs. Curtis Axel: Hardy starts off strong and repeatedly slams Axel into the corner. Axel fights back with a boot to the face and then fights with Matt in the corner. Matt goes for a superplex but appears to slip, and Axel lands on top of him. Axel covers and gets the three count after a very short match. Cole says on commentary that Hardy's foot slipped off the rope.
Winner: Curtis Axel
- After the match, Matt and Bray seem to congratulate Axel on their win. Axel and Dallas leave the ring as Hardy and Wyatt watch on.
- We see replays of Sasha Banks and Bayley fighting last week.
- Sasha Banks is shown backstage complaining to Kurt Angle about something, but we can't hear what they're saying.
- The Authors of Pain are walking backstage and shoving around employees in their way. They run into Titus Worldwide, and Titus asks that they show the backstage employees some respect, but The Authors aren't interested.
- The Authors of Pain vs. The Gibson Brothers: The Gibson Brothers appear to be local enhancement talent. Rezar starts off with a big boot then slams one of the Gibson brothers down to the ringside floor. He pulls the other brother into the ring then tags in Akam. Akam booths the other Gibson brother outside. Akam slams him into the corner then tags in Rezar. They hit the Last Chaper for the win after a short squash match.
Winners: Authors of Pain
- After the match, The Authors beat down the jobbers after the match until Titus Worldwide comes out for the save. Titus and Apollo hit the ring, and The Authors back off and head up the ramp.
- Kurt Angle and Baron Corbin are backstage, and Baron is saying Kurt is making tag teams implode. They briefly argue before Finn Balor walks in. Balor complains about Lesnar not being active, and Corbin says Balor should stop complaining because he knows he would come up short against Lesnar. Strowman interrupts next and he's got his briefcase. Strowman wants more opponents and he wants to try being Kevin Owens' friend. It sounds like we have a tag match for later: Braun Strowman & Kevin Owens vs. Finn Balor & Baron Corbin.
- We see a replay of Ronda Rousey's rampage beating up Alexa Bliss, Kurt Angle, and referees last week.
- Alexa Bliss and Mickie James come down to the ring together and they've got microphones. Mickie introduces Alexa, and says Alexa deserves a Women's Championship celebration tonight because Ronda Rousey ruined her celebration last week. Alexa talks about Ronda being suspended from RAW, and then she starts trashing Ronda and Nia Jax. Mickie says Alexa's Money In The Bank cash-in was the best ever. Alexa says she is the real hero, and she has overcome every obstacle in her way. Natalya comes out to interrupt and says there are only 23 days left before Ronda Rousey comes back and deals with Alexa. Alexa trashes Natalya and dismisses her, but Natalya says she's not done. She says she talked to Kurt Angle tonight, and they've got a one-on-one match tonight. Natalya says she didn't come alone, and she's joined by Nia Jax. It looks like we've got a match up next.
- Natalya vs. Alexa Bliss: Nia Jax and Mickie James are both at ringside for this non-Title match. The opening bell sounds and the fight spills outside early on, where Alexa takes control. Back in the ring, Natalya tries to mount a comeback, but Alexa kicks out her knee and drops her back down to the mat. Natalya finally fires up with some clotheslines and a suplex, and then a Russian leg sweep. Natalya stomps on her and runs the ropes, but Mickie James distracts her, and Alexa drops Natalya from behind. Nia returns the favor and trips Alexa when the ref isn't looking. Natalya drops Alexa and locks in the Sharpshooter, and Alexa taps out.
- Mickie comforts Alexa at ringside while Natalya and Nia celebrate in the ring.
- Seth Rollins does an interview backstage trashing Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre. He says he's going to beat Ziggler and burn it down and take back his Title.
- Jinder Mahal and Sunil Sign are shown backstage in the middle of a photo shoot. The Riott Squad walks in and tags the camera and smashes it. Jinder and Sunil stay peaceful as The Riott Squad storms off.
- Sasha Banks, Bayley & Ember Moon vs. The Riott Squad: Sasha and Bayley appear to still not be on speaking terms. Ember moon takes control of the match early on with a facebuster on Liv Morgan, and the babyface team clears the Riott Squad off the apron. Ember follows up with a suicide dive to the outside. Back in the ring, Sasha takes control of the match now and hits a knee strike in the corner. She gets distracted by Liv on the apron, and she misses a shot on Ruby. Ember and Bayley brawl with Liv and Sarah at ringside, while Ruby and Sasha fight in the ring. Sasha and Ruby trade pin attempts, and it ends up with Ruby rolling up Sasha for the three count after a short match.
Winners: The Riott Squad
- After the match, Bayley pounces on aha and pummels on her. Bayley stomps on Sasha in the corner and continues beating on her down. Bayley pulls Sasha out to ringside and slams her on the floor. Bayley throws Sasha into the ring steps and yells in her face while she's down. Referees come to check on Sasha while she's down.
- Still to come: Strowman & Owens vs. Corbin & Balor
- Kurt Angle is shown backstage telling a ref to find Bayley. Kevin Owens walks in and complains to Kurt about being teamed up with Strowman. Kurt says Braun genuinely wanted to be Owens' partner, and this could be the start of a beautiful friendship.
- No Way Jose vs. Mojo Rawley: Before the match, Mojo cuts a brief promo complaining about having to have a rematch with Jose, and about his conga dancers. Mojo interrogates one of the conga dancers at ringside, and then tells Jose he's not getting his rematch. Jose comes out to ringside and Mojo drops him with a right hand.
Winner: No contest
- Bayley walks in to Kurt Angle's office, and Angle is mad at her. Kurt Angle tells her she needs to go to counseling next week, or else she's fired.
- Braun Strowman & Kevin Owens vs. Finn Balor & Baron Corbin: Corbin and Owens start off with a collar and elbow tie up, then Corbin drops him and backs him into the corner. Corbin drops Owens and then Balor tags in, but then Corbin immediately tags himself back in and argues with Balor. Owens fights back and tags in Braun. Braun and Corbin go at it now and Braun lays into him with right hands. He drops Corbin, and then he tags in Owens. Balor also tags in and goes at it with Owens. Owens drops Balor in the corner and stomps a mud hole in him. Strowman and Corbin come in, and Strowman and Owens are able to team up to take down both Corbin and Balor. Strowman and Corbin come back in now and Strowman hits a big splash in the corner. Corbin fires back wih a big boot then tags in Balor. Strowman pulls Balor into the ring from the apron and clubs him down to the mat. Strowman knocks Corbin off the apron as Balor rolls outside. Strowman runs around the ring now and shoulder tackles both Balor and Corbin on the floor. Owens tags in and then runs around the ring, but Corbin clotheslines him down. Strowman heads outside and drops Corbin, but then Strowman misses a shot and hits the ring post. Back in the ring, Balor hits the sling blade on Owens. Corbin tags himself in, but Balor isn't having it and he kicks his own partner off teh apron. Corbin pulls Balor outside and brawls with Balor on the ramp. Owens is in the ring as the referee's count reaches 10, and Corbin and BAlor are counted out.
Winners: Kevin Owens & Braun Strowman
- After the match, Owens tries to celebrate with Strowman, but Strowman is hesitant. Strowman stares Owens down and Owens leaves the ring and retreats up the ramp. Owens runs to the back, and Strowman runs to the back after him.
- We go backstage where Owens is shown running through the backstage area. Strowman follows and is furiously looking for Owens. Strowman walks past, and Owens comes out of the closet he was hiding in. Owens gets his bag and starts to leave the building. Owens goes to the valet parking, only to learn Strowman has stolen his keys. Strowman gives him the keys and says he hopes he has insurance, because there's his car. The camera turns around to show a car flipped upside down. Strowman laughs and walks off as Owens looks sad.
- Seth Rollins vs. Dolph Ziggler (c): Ziggler's Intercontinental Title is on the line in this one, and Drew McIntyre is at ringside. They start off with a test of strength until Ziggler starts putting the boots to him. Ziggler drops Rollins and hits an elbow drop, then controls the next few moments of the match with a headlock. Rollins comes back with a hip toss and a dropkick, and Ziggler rolls outside for a breather. Rollins follows him outside and gets in Drew's face, then he throws Ziggler into the fan barricade. A distraction from Drew leads to Ziggler hitting a cheap shot on Rollins. Back in the ring, Ziggler starts working over Rollins' bad knee. Ziggler controls the next few moments and applies a sleeper hold. Rollins fights out and runs the ropes, and he collides with Ziggler mid-ring, and both men are down. Rollins hits a boot to the face and then hits a Sling Blade. Rollins clotheslines Ziggler to the outside, but then Drew hits a cheap shot on Rollins behind the ref's back. The ref ejects Drew from ringside and Drew and Ziggler argue the decision. Rollins rolls up Ziggler from behind, but the ref is distracted by Drew. Rollins dumps Ziggler outside and hits a suicide dive on Ziggler and Drew at ringside. Back in the ring, Rollins goes up top, but Ziggler knocks him down. Ziggler takes control of the match unil Rollins fires back with a superkick. They fight out to the apron and Rollins looks for a powerbomb, but Ziggler escapes and comes back with a DDT on the apron. Ziggler looks for a superkick, but Rollins blocks it and hits the buckle bomb on Ziggler. Rollins follows up with a superkick for a two count. They fight up to the turnbuckle and Rollins shoves the Champion down to the mat. Rollins follows up with the frogsplash off the top for another two count. Rollins hits a kick to the body and then looks for the curb stomp, but Ziggler avoids it. They trade roll up attempts until Ziggler sends Rollins into the ring post. Ziggler follows up with the Zig Zag for a two count. Ziggler takes Rollins up to the top turnbuckle again. Rollins ends up hitting a superplex off the top and follows up with the Falcon Arrow. Rollins pins, but Drew McIntyre comes back and yanks the ref out of he ring while he's counting. Drew hits the ring and beats down Rollins as the ref calls for the DQ.
Winner view DQ: Seth Rollins
- Drew continues to beat down Rollins as Ziggler gets to his feet. Drew and Ziggler get ready to beat down Rollins some more, but Roman Reigns comes out for the save. Reigns spears Ziggler at ringside, then he hits the ring and fights with Drew. Reigns hits a Superman punch on Drew and Drew falls out to ringside. Reigns helps Rollins to his feet in the ring while Drew and Ziggler head up the ramp. We go to replays as Ziggler holds his IC Title up in the air and RAW comes to a close.