The February 14th edition of WWE SmackDown aired live from the Honda Center in Anaheim, CA.
- Bray Wyatt comes out to welcome us all to the "Era of Wyatt." Wyatt says now that he's champion, he has more power than before and anyone who stands in his way will burn. Wyatt holds his WWE Championship belt in air, and then John Cena interrupts. Cena questions why the fans were chanting "you deserve it" for Wyatt, and says Wyatt is going to have to earn the right to keep the title tonight in their match. AJ Styles interrupts next, and says he should be the first one to get a shot at Wyatt's WWE Title. Daniel Bryan comes out to settle this, and he decides that Bray Wyatt's WWE Title defense tonight will be a triple threat match against both John Cena and AJ Styles.
- Dean Ambrose is shown arriving at the arena with his Intercontinental Championship belt around his waist.
- American Alpha def. The Ascension: After some back an forth action early on, the aprons clear and The Ascension throws both members of American Alpha out of the ring down to the floor. This leads to American Alpha climbing to the top turnbuckle and hitting missile dropkicks on both Ascension members. The Ascension tries to come back, but American Alpha shuts them down after hitting the Grand Amplitude on Viktor for the win after a short but competitive match. After the match, The Usos appear on the big screen and tell American Alpha to watch their backs.
- Carmella and James Ellsworth come out to the ring to say a few words, but they're quickly interrupted by Dean Ambrose. Before Ambrose can make it to the ring, Baron Corbin attacks Ambrose from behind and throws him into some electric equipment.
- Backstage, Daniel Bryan mediates an argument between Nikki Bella and Natalya. Nikki and Natalya get into it and have to be pulled apart, so Bryan sets up another match between them.
- Dolph Ziggler does an interview backstage where he says he's going to shut down everyone from the younger generation who is trying to take his spot on the WWE roster.
- Mickie James def. Becky Lynch: Becky appears to be working on softening up Mickie's arm early on, and she rolls her up for more than one near-fall. Mickie gets frustrated and rolls to the outside. Back in the ring, Mickie briefly mounts a comeback, but Becky goes right back to working on her left arm. Becky throws Mickie over the top rope out to the apron, then kicks her off down to the floor at ringside. Becky follows her down to the floor and they brawl around ringside. Mickie mounts another brief comeback, but Becky comes back with a series of kicks and a back suplex for a two count. Becky goes for a t-bone suplex, but Mickie gets out and slams Becky. Mickie goes to the top rope but misses, and Becky hits a t-bone suplex for a two count. Becky blocks a hurricanrana attempt and throws Mickie out to ringside, where Mickie begins selling a shoulder injury. The referee separates them and checks on Mickie. Mickie was faking it and she kicks Becky in the head for the win.
- Women's Champion Naomi is in the ring for an interview with Renee Young. She says she suffered an injury during her match on Sunday, but that won't stop her. Alexa Bliss interrupts and cuts a promo on Naomi saying she's going to win back the Women's Title next week.
- Bray Wyatt (c) def. AJ Styles & John Cena: Bray Wyatt makes his entrance, and when the lights come back on Luke Harper is standing in front of Bray. Harper beats down Wyatt around ringside and superkicks him. Referees pull Harper back and he heads backstage. The match starts with Cena and Styles going at it. Cena back suplexes AJ and goes for the Five Knuckle Shuffle, but Bray pulls Cena out to ringside and slams him into the ring steps. AJ Styles comes flying out of the ring with a forearm shot to Wyatt on the floor at ringside. Back in the ring, Styles controls the next few moments of the match and continues to work on Wyatt and Cena. Wyatt throws Styles to the outside, and Cena starts going to work on Wyatt. Cena back suplexes him and hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena attempts an AA, but Bray gets out and attempts the Sister Abigail. Styles breaks up the Sister Abigail with a flying forearm on Wyatt, then Cena hits the AA on Styles for a two count. Wyatt hits the Sister Abigail on Cena and pins, but AJ breaks up the pin. AJ brings Bray outside and slams him on the announce table. AJ climbs up on the fan barricade and jumps off with a splash on Bray on the table, but the table doesn't break. AJ goes back up to the fan barricade and this time he hits a flying leg drop on Bray and they go through the table. Back in the ring, AJ puts Cena in the Calf Crusher, but Cena escapes and locks AJ in the STF. Bray breaks it up and lays out both Cena and AJ. Cena comes back with an AA on Wyatt, then Styles hits the Styles Clash on Cena. AJ goes for the Phenomenal Forearm on Cena, but Cena pushes him off the top rope down to the floor at ringside. Cena turns around and walks right into the Sister Abigail from Wyatt. Wyatt pins and gets the three count to retain the WWE Championship. After the match, Randy Orton's music hits and he comes out to the ring with a mic. Orton stands in front of Wyatt and says even though he won the right to a title shot against Wyatt at WrestleMania, he won't take it. Orton says he has undying allegiance to Wyatt and he drops to his knees. Wyatt says Orton has the keys to the kingdom, and he holds up the WWE Title as SmackDown goes off the air.